Lotte Group concurrently pursues economic revenue and environmental sustainability by improving environmental outcome throughout the entire process of corporate activities. Accordingly, it is the Environmental Management of Lotte Group to minimize the environmental damage that may occur inevitably from the corporate production activities, thus achieving environmentally sound and consistent development.
Lotte group develops high environmental value by reducing environmental risk factors, developing green business, and reinforcing green partnership based on awareness of environmental issues and climate change correspondence.
- Introducing carbon inventory/ establishing Carbon Emissions Reduction Target
/ improving the intensity of carbon emission / disclosing carbon information
/ introducing the assessment of entire process.
- Enhancing the efficiency of energy use, introducing eco-friendly building and Eco-stor.
- Introducing eco-friendly equipment, reinforcing the management system and
reducing environmentally (air/water quality/soil) hazardous materials.
- Promoting the business related with new & renewable energy and CDM / Promoting
green business (smart grid, high-efficiency equipment production, etc.)
- Developing, manufacturing and selling eco-friendly products / Building eco-friendly
materials supplying network and reinforcing green partnership.
- Building the networks for eco-friendly logistics, waste reduction, and resource recycling.
- Setting up a social responsibility management index (DJSI Global/Asia/Korea Index)
and reinforcing the internal assessment.
- Publishing sustainability report or environmental report.
- Reinforcing communication with the stakeholders’ group (building green website
/conducting environment campaign, etc.)