- Company name
- Lotte Academy
- Executive Director
- Park, Song-wan
- Date of
- January 12, 1993
- Major business
- Training and consulting
- 10F, Lotte Yangpyeong Bldg., 10, Yangpyeong-ro 21-gil, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea
- 031-370-1000 / 02-2670-6151
A cradle for human resource cultivation in the Lotte Group
Since its establishment in 1963, Lotte Academy has been the Lotte’s training mecca for nurturing honest and passionate members of the Lotte Group. Through the educational course connected to the Group’s strategy, it is exerting the utmost efforts to nurture accomplished workers who can realize fresh changes and take on new challenges for Lotte’s sustainable growth in this rapidly changing management environment and age of fierce competition. It promises to pave the foundation for becoming a world-best business by not only sharing the vision and strategy of Lotte Group and providing solutions to further the group’s distinguished accomplishments but also constructing passionate and challenge-oriented corporate culture and advanced human resource cultivation system.
- - Rank training: Education for new employees, restart, grade (M2~S1)
- - Education on core human resource: Senior EMBA, EMBA School
- - Qualification: Education on team managers, interviewers, and job-based qualification
- - On-the-job training: Job-type based academy, course of license acquisition, job-based course, etc.
- - Global education: Global School, VRICI research group, Country Expert, Build-up GLEP (Global Lotte Expert Program), etc.
- - Group essentials: Core values, information protection, safety management, etc.
- - On-the-job: Management, HR, finance/accounting, sales/marketing, distribution, business skills, etc.
- - Foreign language education: English, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Vietnamese, Indonesian, etc.
- - Foreign language on phone-base: English, Chinese, Japanese